OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE OPTIONS UNLIMITED QUEEN OF HEARTS DRAWING
Options Unlimited, Inc. (“Options”, “Options Unlimited”) is a non-profit 501c3 - Gaming License # ORG0000829 - PRIZE MUST be claimed within 30 days after the day the winning ticket is revealed. Unclaimed prizes from Oueen of Hearts will be donated back to Options Unlimited. The drawing is held and livestreamed every Wednesday and Friday night at Bingo City Breckenridge, 3441 Breckenridge Lane Ln, Louisville, KY 40220 at 9:30p.m - 9:45p.m.
WHAT IS THE OUEEN OF HEARTS?
1. A game board containing 54 cards (a standard deck and 2 Jokers, placed face down. numbered and sealed) purchased from a certified gaming vendor and the cards remaining and flipped will be displayed on a physical board located at Bingo City Breckenridge and online at jackpotraffles.org.
2. The Queen of Hearts drawing will take place every Wednesday and Friday evening at 9:30 p.m. with one ticket drawn, at Bingo City, 3441 Breckenridge Lane, Louisville, KY 40220. Ticket sales stop at 6:00 p.m. online on Wednesday and Friday, and in–person at Bingo City at 9:00pm on Wednesday and Friday nights. All drawings are streamed to the Options Unlimited YouTube channel located at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT6jOXY0Jiy_gDUoBAHZZag
3. Options Unlimited will fund the initial pot with a Jackpot of $5.000.00. Tickets are $2 each with no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
4. Tickets are placed in a cylinder and selected by a Options Unlimited, Inc. representative. If your name and ticket number is selected, the card chosen (selected by lucky ticket winner) on the board will be revealed.
If the card that is revealed is the Queen of Hearts, the winner will receive one hundred (100%) of the jackpot.
WHAT IF THE QUEEN OF HEARTS IS NOT REVEALED AT A DRAWING ONCE A CARD IS SELECTED?
5. If your name and ticket number is selected and the card revealed is NOT the Queen of Hearts then the ticket holder will receive the following bonus prize for their corresponding revealed card:
- Joker pavs 10% of the pot total and the current Queen of Heart board ends. The remaining jackpot carries over to a new Queen of Hearts Raffle board on the next scheduled drawing date. The winner does not have to be present for the drawing.
- 2 through Ace pays out $100. You do NOT need to be present.
7. If the card number selected from the raffle ticket cylinder has already been revealed, we will make one attempt to contact the ticket holder by phone to select a new card.
8. Options Unlimited will only be obligated to issue the prize in the name of the person listed on the winning ticket.
WHAT IF I WIN?
9. All WINNERS are responsible for paying the applicable taxes on any prize they win. All prizes over $600.00 will be paid by check and Options Unlimited will issue the WINNER a W2G. which will require the WINNER to provide her/his social security number. NO prize will be paid until the W2G information is provided. If a WINNER is unwilling to fill out a W2G. The prize will revert back to Options Unlimited. For prizes of $5.000.00 or greater, Options Unlimited is required to withhold the IRS backup withholding, currently set at 24% per IRS rules and regulations, KY 5% backup withholding tax.
10. Options Unlimited reserves the right to require any WINNER to complete an affidavit of eligibility prior to payment of any cash prize.
11. The purchaser of the winning ticket must provide the winning ticket stub from the other half of the ticket and a valid government issued identification.
ADDITIONAL RULES DETAILS
12. Each card selected and revealed will have the drawn ticket attached to it and that card will remain posted on the board for the duration of the game. Once the “Queen of Hearts” is selected, the board will no longer be in play and Options Unlimited will solely determine its use.
13. Any ticket purchased and returned to Options Unlimited for play, shall become the sole property of Options Unlimited and the WINNER waives any right to possession of the ticket.
14. All WINNERS agree that their image and identity may be used by Options Unlimited for advertising purposes or any other lawful purpose without compensation.
15. You must be 18 vears of age or older to play. If a WINNER is not 18 years of age or older the prize is forfeited and shall revert to Options Unlimited.
16. Options Unlimited reserves the right to list any winner on any subsequent advertising, into perpetuity, without compensation.
17. Options Unlimited reserves the right to discard any online purchase if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the purchase may have been affected by hacking, security breaches, bugs or any other type of online tampering. Such purchase may be discarded and ruled ineligible after a winning draw only upon good cause and within 48 hours of the drawing. Due to the nature of online ticket purchases. It is possible, but unlikely that we could have a duplicate ticket situation. This could happen if 2 people purchase tickets at the same exact time.
The digital ticketing tool assigns ticket numbers as they are purchased. If a large number of tickets are purchased at the very last minute this may cause a duplicate ticket situation. If a duplicate ticket is selected, we will enter into a “Showdown” drawing. The “Showdown Drawing” consists of a separate drawing of the duplicate numbers. The ticket drawn during the “Showdown Drawing” will be the winner and will be eligible to select a card on the Queen of Hearts board.
19. All tickets purchased will be entered into the Options Unlimited donation database so Options Unlimited can communicate about upcoming drawings, specials, and news about the agency.
20. WINNERS need not be present to win.